Saturday, August 2, 2008

San Fransisco Again

We headed back to San Fransisco. This time it was just Marco, my prima and I. We went to Golden Gate Park, The Golden Gate Bridge, Ghirdell Square and Fishermans Warf.
Shakespears Garden

From Golden Gate PArk we went to The Golden Gate Bridge.
The Golden Gate Bridge

Almost perfect picture if it wasn't for the fog

Prima and I at the Golden Gate Bridge

Marco and I at the Golden Gate Bridge

From Golden Gate Bridge we got on the bus to the palace of fine arts and the Explortarum. We were going to go into the exploratorum, but we decided it would take to much time.

The Palace of Fine Arts

A closer Look

With a view of the Lagoon


The Pretty Swan


Marco and I at the Lagoon


Marco and I on the bus on the way to Ghirardelli Square. We caught the bus at the first stop but it was very full and I had to sit next to some lady that had to wait 5 hours in line for the new apple phone, I was dying to get off the bus!!

The view of Alctraz Island from Ghirardelli Square

A closer Look

The entrance sign

Prima and I at a 60's cafe. Everything was great until I found a hair in my plate!

Hyde St Pier.

They were signing and having a good old time

The San Rafeal Bridge

1 comment:

Denice Harrison Armstrong said...

some of those pictures sure bring back memories of our trip!! man do Mike and I want to go back!!!!