Saturday, August 30, 2008

ER Visit

Liliana had her first ER visit Wednesday night. We tried to put her to sleep as usual and she did not go to sleep, she kept crying and weeping. She cried for 3 hours. I finally told Marco that Tylenol did not work and that I think we should take her in. I thought maybe since I had given her a new food, that she might be reacting to it. She had been fine all day.
The most difficult part of the ER visit was getting there. We currently have Kaiser and drive 15 minutes to get to a hospital. Well Wednesday it took us 1 hour and 10 minutes and of course Liliana was very fussy.
When we got there it did not take very long to get seen at all. We saw the triage nurse within 5 minutes. She checked her temperature and told me that she could put money on it that Liliana was constipated, boy was she wrong!! Liliana was seen by the doctor and had a double ear infection. Poor baby!!

No comments: