I have started reading The Husband project by Kathi Lipp. She is the wife of a pastor and therefore this book has religious connotations but I am very excited to start this 21 day adventure. The Husband project is filled with a variety of activities to make your husband feel special. Week 1 is as follows:
Project 1: Create some Free time when he gets home.
This one is interesting for our situation, my husband works a roating schedule so the transitional period will look different depending upon what shift he is on. For today's transition it will be simple, the kids are sleeping and I will ask him what his day was like and allow him to roam free. This will become increasingly difficult depending upon his schedule. I will need to learn not to overwhelm him with my own stress( at least for 30 minutes)
Project 2: Do something he enjoyed before you got married. Here is a list of activities he enjoyed pre baby days....
1. Going to festas and dancing
2. Going to the movies
3. Going to the beach
4. Playing pool
5. Going to bullfights
I have an idea for this one, just have to check with our babysitter.
Project 3: Gossip Share with someone something ur husband did that was good (simple enough)
Project 4: Heart Vs Stomach:Get a simple treat for the hubby (mission a bag of recess peanut butter cups)
Project 4: E flirt: Text something sweet!
Look for daily updates on my progress!
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment