~Liliana is 22 months old~
This week was another great week in Tot school! It is so much fun to interact with Liliana and just watch her learn and play! I LOVE IT!
We started of the week by coloring and playing with our I spy folder. I got the idea from Chasing Cheerios.
We also got to play out side a lot. Liliana enjoys playing with chalk, her ball and playing chase.
I had purchased Easter Eggs at the dollar tree and Liliana enjoyed opening them all.
Liliana is fasinated by animals so I thought we could complete this simple craft project of putting cotton balls on a outline of sheep. The sheep outline can be found here. I was amazed at how well Liliana was able to use a glue stick!
Liliana loves to read books.She will go to the book case and get one at a time. She loves to sit at the computer chair.
One day we did mess free painting, found here I placed paint in a sandwich bag and she got to play with it. This was a great activity while I made dinner.
We were able to do bubble art one night before best, this activity is done best outside, but we did it indoors. The idea was found on this blog.
Yesterday we played with beans. Thanks rocker Tot for the idea! This was one of Liliana's favorite, she did it over and over again!
Our last activity of the week was the B is for Bean Poster. I printed the worksheet off from childcareland and used the pom pom book layout.
3 comments:
Wow. She is so lucky! I think RockerTot would love the sheep craft as well as the I Spy Folder. Thanks so much for sharing.
awww prima i love lilianas sheep, can i get one please? lol
i can't wait to come and visit you guys so i can do those lil things with her also... btw i havent even decided where i wanna go but definitely san fran at least one day and maybe a beach if we can... so i can soak my shorts like last time lol
Emily loved when we did bubble prints! I can't wait for the nice weather to do it outside. We actually did it in the snow and it came out really well, but hopefully we won't have any more snow till next year here!!
Post a Comment