
Today I was able to go shopping on my lunch at work. I had been wanting to get Liliana some different activities. So I purchased a shape storter, nesting, and stacking blocks. Then at the dollor store I purchased 2 foam puzzles, (ABC and 123) a set of water colors, and beads. Many of the ideas below where gathered from
here and
here We had such a good time with all the items today. I absoultley love preparing and participating in TOT school with her, she never stops amazing me! We also worked on fine motor by placing pom poms into an empty water bottle and taking them out again. Here are just a few pictures. Check out our other Tot School post
here I introduced beading to Liliana today, she suppersingly did a good job, even by herself.

Mommy modeling for Liliana

Working with shape sorter!

Liliana played with the pom poms and water bottle for a good amout of time. It was an esay and fun way to teach her a new task but also keep her entertained
1 comment:
What fun activities! I love the pom poms in the water bottle. That is a great idea!
Post a Comment