Monday, October 13, 2008

17 months

It seems like just the other day that I found out that I was pregnant, its hard to believe that Liliana is already 17 months old. She turned 17 months old on the 7th of October. She is learning and growing so much. Some of my favorites include:
Saying "Oh no" when something bad happens.
Learning her body parts (belly, feet, and nose).
Liliana has learned to play mommy she feeds, burps and gives the baby a pacifer.
She follows 1 step instructions.
Sge also speaks a few words.
Over the last month she has learned to dance and play games, its amazing how much their little brain soaks up. Here are a few pictures of her when she turned 17 months old:
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Denice Harrison Armstrong said...

yeah it sure does seem like not too long ago you brought her home and I was babysitting her! She sure is growing fast and learning tons!!