Sunday, July 6, 2008

Liliana

Liliana will be 14 months old tomorrow, its amazing how much she has grown and learned. She is now saying da(give in Portuguese), nana(Portuguese for sleep) and tio (Portugese for uncle). She also can get to anything she wants she is crawling really fast and she is also crusing furniture. She has been doing so for about a month now, but at the begining she was really scared. I can see it though the fear is diminishing, she will be walking before we know it! I have included some viedo footage of her crusing and of a lesson on saving money! Excuse the pink tint to the first video, i forgot to pull back her curtains!
Here is the vedio of her walking, its too cute!!

1 comment:

Denice Harrison Armstrong said...

She is getting so big!!! They sure do grow up way too fast!!! What fun you must have every day! I sure do miss that age but again I don't becaus I deal with it almost eveyday with daycare kids. I guess it still isn't the same as your own huh!