Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Today

Hmm were shall I start. Liliana is still running a fever for the 6th day. The doctor called me and stated that the test results were fine, he gave me his office number to call him back to state how she was doing. He wasn't in the office when I called, but I will call in the morning because she now has a rash on her back! Her fever got all the way to 105 again today, so frustrating having a sick child and nobody has any idea what is going on! To add insult to injury I called my realtor this morning to check on a house and it had six offers :( We will just have to keep looking, it also sounds as if she is getting frustrated with us, I hope we can find something soon so she can make a sale and we can move.
Amongst all the negative there is good news, I am trying to find a teaching job in Tracy, so that when we do find a house we will both have jobs in Tracy. I went to an interview yesterday and found out today that they are calling my references and current employer, hopefully that is a good sign!

Well I better get off to bed, tomorrow is our end of the year program and I have to start at 8 instead of 11. Hopefully tomorrow Liliana will feel better!!

No comments: